Rezidence Zlatych Nuzek
Na Kampe 494/6
Rezidence Zlatych Nuzek is a newly renovated resort situated in the ancient streets of Lesser Town and only 50m from Charles Bridge, one of the most remarkable Prague historical monuments. The original house 'At the Golden Scissors' built in 1586, is one of the oldest buildings on Kampa island. Another historical building is the renaissance corner house at the crossing with Hroznova Street which was rebuilt in 1804 according to the design by the famous architect Ignatius Palliardi.